[clue-tech] Zimbra rocks

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Jul 16 19:31:40 MDT 2008

David L. Willson wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 14:50 -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:
>> When are going to demo this at CLUE?
>
> (a little arm-twisting) OK, you torqued me into it.  Heh.  Who's the
> speaker coordinator these days?  What's a good date?  Should I just do
> it myself, or get a real Zimbra guy to come show us the whiz-bang?

I think Dennis Perkins is doing speakers now, so drop him a note.

http://cluedenver.org/contactform.php?to=speakers

It's up to you who does it.  If you have a Zimbra guy who's a good
speaker that's good.  If you have time to tailor something to the
audience (and maybe why I'd want to use it at home), that's good too.