[clue-tech] KDE4 Anyone?

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 23:42:31 MDT 2008

I never liked the appearance of KDE, but I admit I find KDE 4 appealing.
I tried an early 4.0 test distro, but the apps hadn't been converted
yet.  I might take a look at 4.1 and see what it is like now that the
apps are ready.

A lot of people bitched and groused when Gnome 2.0 came out, but it did
offer a lot of improvements.  Eventually most people came to terms with
the changes.  Those who didn't went to KDE, XFCE, or are still
complaining about 2.x.