[clue-tech] Need a quick IPTABLES line

Thu Jun 12 22:53:45 MDT 2008

A 24-bit subnet won't work because the rule would only match and drop traffic from hosts
with 40 in the third octet.  It would miss the hosts with 41 through 47 in the third
octet.  The desired subnet length is 21 (all of the first two octets, and 5 bits of the
3rd).  That will drop traffic from the whole undesired subnet.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:38:25 -0600, John wrote