[clue-tech] mount second hard drive

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sun Jun 22 12:33:40 MDT 2008

Sorry for the simple question, but I'm a bonified dabbler, not an s/a.
Hard drive #1 ran into a boot up problem, so I found an old drive with
redhat 9 and am able to boot up fine.  I took the other hard drive, set
it up as a slave, but now need to get it mounted to get data off it,
either on the fly or in the /etc/fstab is fine.  The fstab looks like:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hda3               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom1             /mnt/cdrom1             udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

What options with the mount command will get me from point a to point
b?  A temporary mount is fine.

Bob