[clue-tech] Installfest wrap.

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:05:39 MDT 2008

Ditto, from Texas.

I sure miss not being able to attend.  Heaven knows that David Anselmi and
some of the other gang bailed me out of some problems more than once at
meetings or installfests.  Even now as I'm working with a xen install using
Centos as dom0 and ubuntu desktop as dom1 under LVM, I could use some
guidance if I even knew the right questions to ask :)