[clue-tech] Unslug 6.10 beta and RAID1

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue May 27 20:00:32 MDT 2008

Jim Ockers wrote:
[...]
> I looked at all the FAQs and of course trolled all the scripts and
> config files and didn't see anything interesting.  And of course
> the source code to the [all-binary] Linksys CGIs is CLOSED so maybe
> all we can do is speculate wildly as to what it's doing.

<OT>
Having just spent most of a day fighting with a proprietary application
that failed to upgrade, failed to uninstall cleanly, and failed to
re-install until I used the big hammer on it, I can't imagine why you
want the Linksys CGIs.

Is there an open source replacement?  (And I can't imagine why Linksys
wouldn't open source something silly like a CGI.  Corporate inertia
probably.  Maybe we should ask them for the source.)
</OT>

Sorry about that.  So if Keith's idea about making sda links doesn't
work, perhaps udev can create device nodes to your file systems with the
appropriate names.