[clue-tech] bluetooth phone

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Wed May 28 18:47:16 MDT 2008

Yes, you can.

My bluetooth phone talks to my bluetooth-aware laptop; I have file
transfers working, and I also have networking working - although I lose
my dialup connection via my phone in less than 5 minutes (but for what
it's worth, it loses it's connection at the same rate when I connect via
USB).

There are HOWTOs out on the 'net - but merely getting your phone
connected to your laptop is pretty easy.  If the bluetooth manager
program is running, right or left clicking on it is about the hardest
part...

Adam