[clue-tech] if it's not too far out of scope... audacity

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Nov 6 19:06:02 MST 2008

Bob Meetin wrote:
> Also, I have found some twitter desktop apps available for win/mac but
> only source code for linux.  I downloaded the sourcecode, but not ready
> to jump on it.  Any takers on Saturday?

Shoot, I remember a time a guy was compiling some weird kernel module.
I didn't know jack about what he was doing but I looked at the error
message and said something random and he knew what to do next.

So if you bring it you might get lucky. :-)

If there are good directions for it (try the INSTALL file) I can
probably help you get it built.  If the directions are poor we'll both
be frustrated.  But I'll take a look and give you an estimate.