[clue-tech] Installfest report.

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Tue Nov 11 12:11:52 MST 2008

David W. helped me set up Samba so that I was successfully able to get
my linux desktop to write to the windows virtual maching and vice-versa!
Way to go!

We also explored trying to get GPG compiled on my hosting site, but that
went south because they didn't have the c compiler set up to run as me
on my account (shared hosting).  Plan B - as it were, GPG is reasonably
portable so ftp-ing over the binary was enough to call the day a
stunning success.

We also batted around the possibility of doing a holiday party sometime
in December.  Timing, feedback?  I offer my humble abode as a sacrifice,
however knowing in advance that few people on this list actually know of
Erie or would care to do Erie.  We are open for options?

-Bob