[clue-tech] how much room?

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Fri Nov 21 22:47:14 MST 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008 01:10:46 pm David L. Willson wrote:
> I forgot to mention Kivio.  Kivio.  There, I said it.

Looks like it might be handy,  but wikipedia tells me that's a component of
koffice,  which I'd given up on some time back,  and haven't installed in
ages,  after finding that their word replacement wasn't coping well with a
number of the doc files I was trying to read.  So these days I use openoffice
instead.  I haven't looked to see if they have a similar app,  but in case
they don't,  will that install without the whole office package being
installed as well?

-
M Dakin