[clue-tech] how much room?

Sun Nov 23 00:12:21 MST 2008

vsdump is reputed to convert Visio documents to XML

If somebody sends me a batch of drawings, I'll let you know how it works.
(Try vsdump and then see how dia or kivio does with the XML version, that is.)

----- Original Message -----
From: "michael irons" <michael at beckonsmeby.com>
To: "CLUE tech" <clue-tech at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:32:05 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-tech] how much room?

I am am one of the minority kde users (at least around my parts).
KOffice in my opinion is great. Fast, not as bloated as OO, and and
easy to use. Does everything I think you would need, especially the
word processor. But I hardly ever use it due to the fact that I either
need something that is bloated to convert MS Office Docs, or just a
text editor. If the world were perfect, I would be using KOffice more,
but alas...

Never used kivio that much though due to the fact that Visio docs are
a standard and haven't found a conversion solution yet.