[clue-tech] how much room?

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 13:20:27 MST 2008

Just so you know, the OO Draw program works pretty well.  I have put all my album covers on it over the past 4 years.  Has its quirks, but they're not too bad.  GIMP is still always better for original drawings, but in my case most of the drawings come as files from my sister in California, and OO Draw picks them up perfectly.  It also handles photos well for those covers built around those.  All i have to do is throw in cut lines and text.  Everything is nice and stable and will print from any computer i have.  My facility includes Linux, Mac, and (ugh) Windows computers.  These days about 90% of the work is done on the Mac.  I like using Linux to built computers for clients who need good security and a system that doesn't need upgrades.