[clue-tech] Clue North Meeting? North Facility WiFi?

zach at thegiezens.com zach at thegiezens.com
Mon Nov 24 09:23:23 MST 2008

Hi Rex:

Zach Here, I have been coordinating the C.L.U.E. North group for over
a year now, almost two. Yes we do still meet, although it is becoming
harder and harder to find people to speak on stuff. Tonight Nov 24
2008 we WILL be meeting at DeVry in room 300 or 301. I will have signs
out. Tonight I can bring my AP if DeVry has disabled there wifi. So to
answer your question, Yes we are still meeting, come join us and
explore Linux. Yes we will have Wi-Fi come hell or high water. At the
last install fest I had my ASUS ap with me ssid "Foo". I'm glad to see
somebody is using it.

~Zach