[clue-tech] going wireless

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Mon Nov 24 20:31:02 MST 2008

No,  I'm not looking to go wireless here,  necessarily.  I am now using a
slightly newer laptop than the one I was using before,  and am thinking that
wireless might be a nifty accessory to play with a bit.

Looking around briefly,  I see two different devices:  One plugs into a USB
port,  the other is a PCMCIA card.  Aside from that (and I'll post details if
you like),  are there specific things I need to be looking for to get some
functionality?

Things like being able to take advantage of public hotspots,  etc. might be
nice...

-
M Dakin