[clue-tech] ssh, vim helper

Peter Kuykendall peterkuykendall at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 06:47:12 MDT 2008

I work at a very large telecom company.  A while back our IT department
published an instruction document telling us how to connect to the wireless
network.  They explicitly told us to click through a bad SSL certificate.  I
was flabbergasted!  I tried to explain why this was a terrible idea but
nobody was interested.

Just a couple of weeks ago the company experienced a virus outbreak.  IT
then admonished people not to open attachments, etc.  What a joke.