[clue-tech] November installfest.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:50:21 MDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Adrian F. Nagle, IV
<anagle at naglenet.org> wrote:
>> Well, I've gotten behind on planning so I've only just requested the
>> should hear next week whether that's OK and I'll send an update when I do.
>
> I'd like to make it.  I have something else scheduled, so I'll need to work around that.  I want to dual boot my laptop and scrounge a spare HD to get my crashed PC up and running.  It's hard to handle a household of 4 computer users on one running computer.  :)
>
> Adrian

1. If you've got 1-15 gig spare in your laptop windows partition,
that's quite doable. In order not to waste time, do a thorough windows
defrag ahead of time.
2. Do you need an ide or sata drive? I've got a few ide drives lying about.

--
Collins Richey