[clue-tech] November installfest.

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Oct 25 13:00:18 MDT 2008

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:50:21 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> 2. Do you need an ide or sata drive? I've got a few ide drives lying
> about.

I get the feeling that's a common condition. I think I have 4 old IDE
drives here, at least one being 30GB, IIRC. Of course, I want to upgrade
my existing system, still booting from IDE, to a SATA in that spot, so
that'd be another spare 40GB IDE lying around.

Hmmm. If I wind up having a car again by the 8th, I might even make it to
this one. Have to find out whether wireless works on the laptop machine.
The only networks I can see here are encrypted, and I'm too lazy to crack
'em. I suppose that I can see them means at least some of the wireless is
functioning.

jed