[clue-tech] CodeWeaver's CrossOver Giveaway

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Tue Oct 28 08:17:17 MDT 2008

Sorry for the top post: Awesome, thanks! Note that this is for Crossover
PRO! This includes the Games package for Linux. Talk about a great deal!
All because Bush destroyed our economy so completely that the price of oil
- hence the price of gas - bottomed out.

Cool! :)

- Michael

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
You might consider things like old age and death as negative, unwanted, and
simply try to forget about them. But eventually those things will come