[clue-tech] Strange hardware thought

Bruce Ediger eballen1 at qwest.net
Thu Sep 4 12:54:07 MDT 2008

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Chris Hirsch wrote:

> Is there a field unit that will do IP KVM? Several years ago I found a
> unit for around $300 that would do exactly as David wanted. Basically
> the ability to plug in the cables from a computer into a box and then
> you plug that box into your laptop and viola you can see the screen.

What about PC Weasel?

http://www.realweasel.com/intro.html

I have no experience of it at all, it just seems really cool. I ran
across the PC Weasel web page a few years ago, while trying to get
a hand-me-down Gateway PC to boot headless.  No luck on the headless
booting, and no money to buy a PC Weasel, either.