[clue-tech] Collecting Spam

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Sep 7 18:56:52 MDT 2008

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:11:49 -0600
Jed S. Baer wrote:

> What I'm wanting to do is fling real junk mail at a test installation
> of Postfix/procmail/Spamassasin, to test a config.

Thanks for the offers, guys. If copying the spool file doesn't work, then
I'll take one/both of you up on it. I'm hoping to get a representative
sample of what's typically received by that specific user, though I don't
suppose it's much, if at all different from nearly everyone else gets.

(Except I get almost no spam at all on my personal accounts -- knock on
silicon, hence why I don't have a pile of it myself to use.)

jed