[clue-tech] Email security

Tue Sep 9 11:25:11 MDT 2008

<sound src='starwars.mp3' />

Email System Defenders,

I would like to wholeheartedly commend a set of RBLs to your attention.  After
implementing all three of them in front of my SpamAssassin filter, my false-negatives
dropped to one in a week.  One.  In a week.  And nothing in quarantine.  AND no sender
complaints.  I'm sure I'll get a sender complaint sooner or later, but I'll probably
just ask them to send from a different account.

Subscription to the RBLs is gratis, and they can be fetched three different ways,
depending on your traffic level and technical capabilities.

Please visit www.uceprotect.net, consider subscribing, and consider contributing.

-- David