[clue-tech] Re: Email security

Tue Sep 9 12:47:14 MDT 2008

I don't mean that you should start using RBLs; I know you're already using RBLs.  I'm
recommending ~these~ RBLs, in particular.

I've probably used a dozen different RBLs over the years, and they all seemed pretty
"meh".  The reason I wrote this email is because the UCE Protect RBLs are outstandingly
effective and current.

- Any entity that gets listed in the RBL will be automatically de-listed after a week of
good behavior.

- UCEPROTECT-3 lists infested networks, rather than hosts, so an email system using
UCEPROTECT-3 can't be hit from a previously unseen host in a known spammer-net.

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 11:34:02 -0600, ... wrote