[clue-tech] upstart

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 07:34:58 MDT 2008

From: "Jed S. Baer" <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net>
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:09:57 +0000
> dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
>
> > The same is true in hardware.  Why do they move things around on the
> > dashboard and steering wheel?
>
> It's purely to torment you, Dennis. ;-)

Yep.  Try finding the wiper control in a rented car when it starts raining at night in Philadelphia.  :)

I've learned to check whether the lights come on automatically, where the wiper control is, and how to clean the windshield.

And how do you start the engine for a car with an electronic key?  Keep the key in your pocket, push the brake and push the button.  That was one Japanese car.  Does everyone do it the same way?  And we were warned to be careful not to wipe the code from the key.