[clue-tech] ghost / virtual machine

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Mon Sep 15 20:00:44 MDT 2008

I have a drive which may be failing on my 'other' pc, so after stripping
off anything everything no longer needed I was able to ghost it into 2
small files of about 4 1/2 GB total.  As just about everything else is
possible with the VMware server should I be able to restore a virtual
machine with the ghost image?  Any tricks to this?

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at www.dottedi.biz/blog.php

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!