[clue-tech] Two things

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 13:35:22 MDT 2009

I've used both GoDaddy and Namecheap.  I definitely prefer Namecheap since they don't try to upsell you at every corner.

As for hosting, I use Joyent (formerly TextDrive).  I got in on their lifetime deals way back when they were starting up.  They're service has been nearly problem free for the three years I've been with them.  They're a premium service though.  As for other hosts that I've dealt with, GoDaddy isn't bad performance-wise but their support leaves much to be desired.  MediaTemple is a good choice tho they're not on the cheap side.  Their support is very good.  Plans start from $20/mo.