[clue-tech] RHCE

Jeremy Huber jhuber at fallenknight.org
Wed Apr 8 12:27:49 MDT 2009

I'm taking the test in June when it comes through.. The best study
material that I've found thus far (aside from just experience) is this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Engineer-Linux-Study-Certification/dp/0072264543/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239215170&sr=8-1

However, a friend of mine just got hired on at Red Hat, and she said
that they're testing out beta exams on them now, so the test may be
different soon...

Jeremy

marlowe wrote:
> All,
>
> I plan on taking the RHCE exam later this year.  If any has taken the
> exam and would like to share advice, thoughts, study materials, I would
> greatly appreciate it.
>
> Cheers,
> Patrick

believed to be clean.