[clue-tech] logs

Mon Apr 13 17:15:17 MDT 2009

ha ha... Thanks very much.  Lotta help, that.  Actually, I might really do that, and copy the mail-spool to my server with scp.

Something like this: key-based authentication, scp root's mail-spool from the client to a date-client-named text file on my server, then initialize it so it doesn't grow too big.

Thoughts?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.