[clue-tech] three issues

Michael Mikelson mjmikelson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:19:07 MDT 2009

Hi all, I just picked up an 8gb micro sd card and now none of my OS's can
read it.  I have a USB attached Sony reader.  It works fine with my 1gb SD
cards, so I'm guessing this is a size recognition issue. Any ideas or
suggestions would be appreciated!

Second, has anyone out there set up LinuxMCE?  If you have, and are willing
to field questions, let me know please?

Third, when is the next install-fest?  I have some issues with LinuxMCE and
recognizing some cheap DVR cards.  I have the alleged fix from the guy Igot
them from, but I'm so poor with Linux I can't make it work....

Thanks so much!

Michael