[clue-tech] three issues

Russell Glissmann rglissma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:50:36 MDT 2009

Look at the card, above 4 gb is an sdhc (secure digital high capacity).  Not
all readers will even recognise this type of card, but its an issue of the
reader, not the OS.  Check your reader to be sure if it will work with SDHC.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Michael Mikelson <mjmikelson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all, I just picked up an 8gb micro sd card and now none of my OS's can
> read it.  I have a USB attached Sony reader.  It works fine with my 1gb SD
> cards, so I'm guessing this is a size recognition issue. Any ideas or
> suggestions would be appreciated!
>
> Second, has anyone out there set up LinuxMCE?  If you have, and are willing
> to field questions, let me know please?
>
> Third, when is the next install-fest?  I have some issues with LinuxMCE and
> recognizing some cheap DVR cards.  I have the alleged fix from the guy Igot
> them from, but I'm so poor with Linux I can't make it work....
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Michael

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."