[clue-tech] wireless education for dummies (me)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:03:15 MST 2009

What is the difference between a wireless router and a wireless access
point, and why would I want one or the other?

My home setup consists of a comcast modem feeding a 4-port ethernet
router into which I plug my current unsecured (uggh!) wireless router.
and 3 other local devices.

The only other wireless router I have (D-LINK DI-614) doesn't want to
work through the wired router. This one has some level of security.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Collins Richey