[clue-tech] CLUE Talk Mailing list mbox file too big to rsynch

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Feb 1 20:32:56 MST 2009

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:21:09 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> Of course in Jed's case he probably prefers diff output (he's looking
> for differences, not dupes).  And the directories to compare are on
> different machines.

Well, thanks for the suggestions, but what I actually would like is to
not be getting the error. Having to do anything after each run to verify
that the rsynch worked is more tedium than I'm up for. And even if the
last one verified good, I'd still suspect the next as long I have error
messages.

I'll see what I can find to get more logging going on the server side.
Turning up the verbosity on the issuing end hasn't turned up anything.

jed