[clue-tech] Good Linux solution for Hotmail

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 00:31:11 MST 2009

In my emulation exploration, I first tried Sun's VirtualBox.  Runs IE sufficiently well enough that I didn't bother moving to another emulator since it was so easy to setup.  Granted I have not tried it against Hotmail but I expect it to work just fine.  You can even dedicate an entire desktop to just the emulator if you wanted.  With Compiz Fusion you can even get the nifty desktop switcher.