[clue-tech] communication channels

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Feb 11 11:19:25 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 10:39 -0700, David L. Willson wrote:
> Is it Free, or free, or at the very least cheap and easy to use?

Yup.

www.wordpress.org - 5 minutes to setup the basic system but the basic
system is only the tip of the iceberg.  I use this as the basis of my
web sites, http://www.graphics-muse.org/wp/ and
http://www.graphics-muse.org/artistsguide/
Don't be put off by these looking like blogs - wordpress is a lot more
than that.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mailpress/

For anyone interested in wordpress, they're holding a camp in Denver at
the Denver Art Museum at the end of February though I don't know how
much longer the available spots will remain open (they're limited in the
number of attendees):
http://denver.wordcamp.org/

--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org