[clue-tech] 400 Linux+ Beta Exam Vouchers

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Thu Feb 12 09:07:39 MST 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009 03:57:31 pm David L. Willson wrote:
> The only down-side is that you won't get your score until late this year.
> That's really not a down side, because the exam only costs you your time.
> http://certification.comptia.org/linux/beta0109.aspx

I signed up for one of these...

Just looking at what they tell you there,  it looks to cover some areas where
I'm not familiar with the material.  Can anyone suggest study material so I
can pass this?  That cert would sure be a nice thing to have,  particularly
since I haven't wasted any of my time with any of the m$ stuff.  :-)

-
M Dakin