[clue-tech] Google Android

Jeremy Slade jeremy at jkslade.net
Mon Jan 5 11:52:36 MST 2009

I've had my G1 for about 6 weeks now, and there's plenty to both like
and dislike.  A number of issues will be fixed by the 'cupcake' update
that should be coming very soon, but there's several more I'd like to
fix myself.

First one that comes to mind: I want to control the duration of the
vibration alert.  Can that be done via the SDK, or do I have to hack on
the core (and possible fork ...) ?

I've played with the SDK, but I haven't done any java since JDK 1.02
days, so I've got a bit of a learning curve before I can do much.  But
I'm pleased with the possibilities.

Jeremy