[clue-tech] My questions--Installfest Recap

Charles W Downing chuckdowning at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 19:00:38 MST 2009

Gang,

About 3:00, when I was getting ready to leave, Dave Wilcox asked me if I
had solved all of my problems.  I told him no, but I exaggerated.

When I got home I remembered that I have a USB hub on my desk, into
which I have had my external hard drive plugged.  When I plugged into a
USB port on my laptop and did a backup, it took about 30 minutes instead
of 9 hours!  Had it not been for my trip to DeVry today, I may never
have learned that lesson.

Thanks for being there.

--
Chuck Downing