[clue-tech] Fwd: Contact info please

Mon Jan 26 20:47:36 MST 2009

Anyone know who Jeff is looking for?

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Forwarded Message -----

David,

At the installfest on Saturday, there was a CLUE member that mentioned he knew someone who made a living by getting grants and then using that money to pay herself and install open source at schools.  Unfortunately we didn't exchange contact info.

The CLUE member was the guy sitting at the front, the one in the green vest.  White, clean-shaven, brown hair I think.  Medium height.

Can you put me in contact?

Thanks,
Jeff LePage