[clue-tech] Synchronization

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Fri Jan 30 13:57:17 MST 2009

Folks,

I'm excited that after the last installfest, I have my network and users almost completely setup.  There a few missing features I'm working on or fixing.  Maybe I'll have to get a new computer to keep coming to installfests.  ;)

One that I don't know the solution to is file synchronization.  In Windows, I've used AllwaySync.  I set up several "sync profiles" to synchronize certain list of files and/or directories.  I mainly use it for synchronizing a few files between my samba server and a portable flash drive that I carry with me.

Is there something handy?

Adrian
Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org