[clue-tech] debian boot menu

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:47:46 MST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Yuko Jonah <spidna at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI folks,
> just downloaded debian 4 never use it before, was wandering if the boot menu
> is in colors or black and white. I need something fancy. currently using
> mephis now.

No clue about standard debian. I've been running sidux too long now.
Sidux uses some kind of a front end to grub that displays a background
and highlited (for the current selection) list of entries. The current
selected item is reproduced at the bottom where you can add additional
boot parameters without having to go through the usual grub edit
procedure.

--
Collins Richey