[clue-tech] charity work

David Jenne dasdjenne at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 15:55:45 MDT 2009

Hi Dave,

I was doing work for RMSEL on their KOHA library system for a while before I got sidetracked with a real job (paycheck plus very long hours) and some family issues.

The job is no longer, so if they or you would like me to continue working on that project (or any other database-related stuff), I would certainly be interested.

David Jenne
Oracle Database Administrator
720-482-2554 (w)  720-308-4697 (c)
EMail:  dasdjenne at comcast.net