[clue-tech] charity work

Tue Jul 21 12:31:46 MDT 2009

FREE PIZZA!

Now that I have your attention, I want to get everyone interested together.  I'm on vacation next week (7/27-7/31), so the week after is when we need to get together (8/3-8/7).  The students return 8/24, so the season for dramatic change is growing short.  I have a call in to Elizabeth, the local network goddess.  Start thinking about your availability and if you haven't already done so, raise your hand so I can invite you directly.

This is the last message I'll send to CLUE-tech on this subject.  If you want to help eat the pizza and plan and do the work, you must send me an email.

David Jenne, thanks for reminding me about the Koha.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS