[clue-tech] Good Linux magazine recommendation?

David Guntner davidg at akaMail.net
Fri Jul 31 11:30:06 MDT 2009

I've got a friend who's looking for a good Linux magazine (print
publication, with a no-CD option when subscribing to it).  What I'm
thinking he needs is something that gives a lot of good fundamentals and
some neat how-to things.  That sort of stuff. :-)

Most of what I know about Linux, I learned about while doing (and a lot
of that was "the hard way" <grin>), so I'm a bit vague as to which
magazine(s) might have this kind of information in it to recommend to my
friend.

Any recommendations?

          --Dave