[clue-tech] Good Linux magazine recommendation?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:09:24 MDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM, <dennisjperkins at comcast.net> wrote:
> The  British magazines seem to be best for this.  You can get Linux Pro
> without disk but I think it is $80/year.  Still cheaper than buying it at
> the store for a year.
>
> We sometimes have old magazines to give away at the monthly meetings.

I have to agree with Dennis. The British pubs are the best - a lot
more information that Linux Journal. I'm not opposed to Linux Journal
at all, but it's not my favorite.  I subscribe to Linux Pro Magazine.
Don't remember the price, and I don't know if they have an option not
to include the DVD.

--
Collins Richey