[clue-tech] ot comments on "little survery"

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 15:14:21 MDT 2009

Cell phones, especially smartphones, are now, where those "ancient" machines were then.  Linux is making inroads in that field---22 Android phones by the end of the year.  Back then, I had always imagined the computer would be worn on the wrist a la Dick Tracy or James Bond, but the fact these hand-held computers resemble Star Trek communicators/tricorders doesn't hurt.