[clue-tech] July Installfest

marlowe marlowe at antagonism.org
Sun Jun 28 16:35:39 MDT 2009

With installfest [1] a month away, it seems I will finally get to attend
one.  I have several projects in which I would like to complete.

The first project is to de-underclock the processor on my Linksys NSLU2
[2].  I can supply the razor blade, but would appreciate some help as I
have trouble with colors.

The second project is to repair [3] and load Debian [4] on my Western
Digital MyBook World Edition 1 TB USB drive.

Lastly, I would like to load an alternative firmware on my G1 phone [5].

Any interested parties?

I have a bunch of equipment which will be available at installfest on a
first come, first serve basis.  Look for a list to come shortly.

Cheers,
Patrick

[1] http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest
[2] http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/OverClockTheSlug