[clue-tech] Music library player/manager on Linux?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Sat Mar 28 14:45:37 MDT 2009

Jed,

I'm looking through my files and I think I see that the .wav files do not show up in the database, but .mp3 and .flac files do.  Is there perhaps an option I'm missing?  I can select a .wav file in a file manager and it will play in amarok.

I guess changing all my tracks to .flac might solve the issue.

Adrian
Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org