[clue-tech] Help using 'rsync'?

Sat Mar 28 18:53:28 MDT 2009

Looks like you're missing a closing parenthesis.

Maybe this?

sudo rsync -av --progress --delete \
   --log-file=/home/addy/Desktop/$(date+%Y%m%d)_rsync.log \
   /media/nagle_ext1 \
   /media/nagle_ext1_bk

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.