[clue-tech] speaker for March meeting

chris fedde chris at fedde.us
Tue Mar 31 08:19:16 MDT 2009

Your advice on slide shows is well taken.  Hopefully I'll avoid that.  I'm
not sure I have time in the next two weeks to prepare a good presentation
comparing and contrasting OpenNMS and Nagios that is more than a simple
brochure-ware review.

I'm looknig forward to the meeting.

BTW iirc you did take advantage of the local network at the Oracle site for
your recent talk.  I know the risk of depending on it. But do you think it
is worth attempting?