[clue-tech] Regarding My External Monitor Port

Kevin B solelist at skyshadows.net
Fri May 1 11:21:21 MDT 2009

I'd use nvidia-settings as root to set it up (Run this while an external is
connected).  One thing to note, is that if your doing extended desktop to
place the external to the right of your laptop.  If you place it to the
left, it will always think it's there..even when it's not plugged in.

Hopefully one day nvidia will support Xrandr better and the ubuntu dual
monitor setup will pick it up.