[clue-tech] Need lots of help at Installfest

joelinux at earthlink.net joelinux at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 07:56:30 MDT 2009

Hi all,  I need lots of help tomorrow at the Installfest. I installed Sidux-XFCE, and there are lots of issues with it after I upgraded to XFCE4

I need to find an application for user management.

I installed konnqueror which I would like to use, but there is a file association inode error that won't allow it to open a folder.

Touchfreeze used to work, but now it stopped.  There are items on the menu that won't launch, and on and on it goes.

But on the other hand it's quick and usable.  I don't want to reinstall, but would like to get it tweaked, plus I have the issue with the non functioning vga port (under Linux)

I have another drive with a working KDE 3.5 system so I can put that in for the VGA port issue.  Still I sould like to migrate from KDE to XFCE or some other windowing manager.